Our jurisdiction covers work over the entire state of New Mexico.
Heavy Industrial type work is provided throughout the state of New Mexico by Local 495 including the power plants in the four corners area.
We specialize in Steel Erection, Metal Buildings, Metal Roofs, Sheeting, Pre-Cast, Rigging, Rebar, Ornamental, and Welding.
Local 495 Ironworkers are trained and skilled but not limited in the following areas of construction.
- Amusement Equipment and Rides
- Architectural and Structural Precast
- Bank Vaults and Doors
- Detention Facilities (Jail Cells)
- Drilling Platforms-Off Shore
- Geodesic Domes
- Metal Buildings
- Overhead CranesTower Cranes
- Reinforcing and Post Tensioning
- Rigging and Machinery Moving
- Sports Stadiums and Arenas
- Steel Decking
- Structural Buildings and Bridges / Towers
- Welding and Burning
- Wind Energy Turbines
- Scaffold erection